PROJECT MANAGER – JOB RESPONSIBILITY.
Below are some of the job responsibility of a project manager
OVERSEE FOOD BANK PROJECT
– Liaise with other charities in Nechells. Also liaise with other supermarkets on making the food bank project a success
– Organise volunteers to assist in distribution and collation of food items.
OTHER COMMUNAL PROJECTS / EVENTS
– Come up with other projects that the church can effectively do to make a difference in the community.
– Analyse the feasibility of these new projects
– Carry along local residents where necessary
– Obtain permission from local govt council or any required authority for any outdoor event if required.
– Research possible funding for community projects
– Apply on behalf of church for funding for the community projects
– Work with Head of Children department to set up an effective and robust Children Sunday school. Ensure an effective rota for children teachers and assign responsibilities. Monitor and coordinate all children teachers.
– Advise church on children regulations to be complied with.
– Help work on setting up future nursery
– Help work towards after school lesson / classes.