Psalm 34: 1-2
The Word: Psalm 34: 1-2 (KJV)
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Psalm 34: 6 – 8 (KJV)
6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. 7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
Think about it
PRAISING GOD FOR THE LITTLE THINGS
Day 3, Week 3 of our Masterlife workbook
Our text today talks about the importance of praising God at all times and for the little things.
Psalm 149: 5 – 6
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
God expects his high praises in our mouth at all times….. What about thanking him for the little things:
– That we woke up and her alive
– For the appetite to eat (Some people can’t)
– That we are able to drink (Some needs to be fed by tubes)
– For your health (Because he is your healer)
– That we are able to go to the toilet. (Some people cant)
– For the children that are making noise (Is it not because we even have children)
– For the mortgage payments and bills(because he is faithful in meeting our needs)
– That you are single (Because he will bring the right partner)
– For your present job (Because a better one will come)
– For that tough exam (because he will see us through)
Why not praise him for all the little things in your life right now
Prayer focus: Lord thank you for all the seemingly little but very important blessings…
Book of the month: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study starting with the Masterlife: Disciple’s cross.
On Grace: If not for the Grace of God by Joyce Meyer recommended.