The Word: 1 Corinthians 4: 13(KJV)
13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
Think about it
THE POWER OF THE I AM
I am who God says I am. I believe what God say am. I embrace who God says I am. God is not man that he should lie, nor the son of man that he should repent, has he said it, will he not do it, as he promised, will he not bring it to pass? (Numbers 23: 19) God who predestined me foreordained me from the foundation of the earth. In Christ Jesus, I have been made more than conqueror. The life of God is in me. The grace of God is upon my life. The beauty of God radiates around me. I am anointed of God. The glory of God covers me. The blessing of God submerges me…
So who am I in Christ?
24. I am light – Matthew 5: 14
25. I am salt – Matthew 5: 13
26. I have the spirit of power, love and sound mind – 2 Timothy 1: 7
27. I have the mind of Christ – 1 Corinthians 2: 16
28. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus – 2 Corinthians 5: 21
29. I have a Divine inheritance – 1 Peter 1: 4
30. Jesus has become my wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption – 1 Corinthians 1: 30
31. I am born of the incorruptible seed – the word – 1 Peter 1: 23
32. My life is hid in Christ, in God – Colossians 3: 3
33. I am sealed unto the day of redemption by the Holy Spirit – Ephesians 4: 30
I am who God says I am
Our memory verse for February 2018
John 3: 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Let’s take a few moment to learn our memory verse for this month by heart. It can be memorised in 2 lines:
Line 1: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Line 2: Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Once you say it a few times it will stick.
Prayer focus: Our prayers for the next level project:
Let’s just bask in his presence, praying in tongues…..
Masterlife Workbook: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study: Masterlife now on the 2nd workbook: The Disciple’s personality