Hebrews 4: 16
The Word: Hebrews 4: 16 (KJV)
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Psalm 34: 17 (KJV)
17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Think about it
APPROACHING THE THRONE OF GRACE
Day 3, Second Week of our Masterlife Workbook
Let’s remember the memory verse for the week: John 8: 32
Line 1: Then Jesus said to the disciples that believed in him;
Line 2: If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed
Line 3: Then you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
We discussed quite a no of things already:
– 3 Types of grace – (Salvation, God’s goodwill and natural talents)
– Grace can be multiplied or increased through knowledge and practice
– God wants us to grow in grace
– A consistent quiet time is crucial to growing in grace.Our text today encourages us to come boldly to the throne of grace so we can receive mercy and find grace. So the place of the quiet time or fellowship is the depot whereby we get a renewal of mercy and grace when needed.
Why do we even have quiet time?
– To know God deeper through fellowship
– To receive direction and guidance
– To bring our needs before God
– To bear fruitsThere is so much benefit and grace available at the throne of grace. Therefore do not hesitate to enter the throne room today, so that grace can be made available to you.
Prayer focus: Lord thank you for a new day again…. Help me pray acording to your will this week IJN.
Book of the month: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study starting with the Masterlife: Disciple’s cross.
On Grace: If not for the Grace of God by Joyce Meyer recommended.