Psalm 121: 1 – 2
The Word: Psalm 121: 1 – 2 (KJV)
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
Isaiah 41: 10 (KJV)
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Think about it
THE LORD: MY HELPER
To help is to: assist, support or aid.
– Everyone will need some level of assistance at particular levels in their lives
– You can’t single handedly do everything in life without some assistance
– If you get all men’s approval but fail to get God’s help, It is a wasted effort
– If God withdraws his help from man. That man becomes vulnerable. (John 15: 5) Without God’s help you are nothing
– When you are enjoying his help, things click by itself
Perhaps you are afraid and worried about certain issues…. God is saying: fear not, for i am with you and will help you. We’ll be praying for Divine help today.
DAY 13: THE LORD MY HELPER. PSALM 121:1-3
LET US PRAY
• Thank God for another privilege to pray
• Lord please show me help
• Lord I surrender all to you, Please take charge of all my situation
• Lord please let it be evident to people around me that I am helped by you
• Lord help me to be relevant in my generation
• Lord please bless all the works of my hand
• Father please help me
The book recommended for prayer and fasting – Marilyn Hickey (is very, very good. You can see synopsis / pages on Amazon. Not expensive. Brief and direct and gives you biblical reasons to fast and pray, the benefits, the health implications, different kinds of fasting and how you can develop a consistent fasting life. Hugely recommended for everyone)
Prayer focus: I receive help from above IJN
On Prayer: The power of prayer and fasting – 21 days that can change your life – Marilyn Hickey
Masterlife Workbook: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study starting with the Masterlife: Disciple’s cross.