The Word: Isaiah 26: 3(KJV)
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Think about it
PROSPERITY OF THE SOUL
There is a recipe by which to prosper in your spirit man:
– Building up yourself in your most holy faith, praying the Holy Spirit – Jude : 20
– Those wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount p with wings as eagles – Isaiah 40: 31
– Desire the sincere milk of the word, so you can grow thereby – 1 Peter 2: 2
So there are certain thing that if you do, you will prosper in your spirit man. There is also a recipe by which to prosper in your body. They are:
– Healthy eating
– Enough rest
– Working out and the right body exercise
How do we prosper in our soul?
There is a clear recipe in the word to develop an healthy soul. It is simple and not complicated.
– It is really about the information we feed into our minds. A prosperous soul is easy to recognise, it is peaceful. A prosperous soul exhibits unusual trust in God, a prosperous soul does not fret, a prosperous soul is assured. You can see a soul that is starved or that is properly fed the word of God by how we handle challenges. But how does this peace, assurance, confidence comes when there are challenges all around? It usually comes as a result of what we meditate or ponder or think about. To meditate is to roll something over in your mind. It is to analyse certain thoughts. When we are meditating, our soul is feeding on those thoughts. What we feed on eventually produce an harvest
Philippians 4: 6 – 8
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Do we want a true soul prosperity? Our thoughts and meditation is the key
The prosperity of the soul is central to fulfilling destiny
Our memory verse for Jebruary 2018
John 3: 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Let’s take a few moment to learn our memory verse for this month by heart. It can be memorised in 2 lines:
Line 1: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Line 2: Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Once you say it a few times it will stick.
Prayer focus: Our prayers for the next level project:
Today, we pray are praying against evil perpetrators against believers all over the world, we come against them by the blood of Jesus
Masterlife Workbook: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study: Masterlife now on the 2nd workbook: The Disciple’s personality