The Word: Isaiah 41: 8 (KJV)
8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.
Isaiah 41: 14 – 15 (KJV)
14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. 15 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.
Think about it
As we come to the end of November, God’s word says you are his chosen….To be chosen of God means:
1. God had many other options
2. There was an election for who was to be the recipient of his goodness
3. You were his preference out of the many. You were elected or chosen
8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend……
How can you complain?
– Especially when you realise God has been on your side,
– His thoughts towards you are good.
– His plan is to give you an expected end.
– You have also tasted out of his goodness….
Reflect on his goodness again and just give him praise….
Prayer focus: Thank you Jesus…….
On Prayer: The power of prayer and fasting – 21 days that can change your life – Marilyn Hickey
Masterlife Workbook: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study starting with the Masterlife: Disciple’s cross.