Revelations 1: 8
The Word: Revelations 1: 8 (KJV)
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 22: 13 (KJV)
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Think about it
ALPHA AND OMEGA
Today is our 6th day of prayers:
Our reading today says: Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, He is the beginning and the ending, He is the first and last. He is the beginning of a new circle of goodness. He is the end of old circle of problems.
What are some of the things that we want an end to:
1. Barrenness and unfruitfulness.
2. Wars and calamities – Syria and Iraq for instance
3. Negative family trend
4. Emotional instability, relationship break ups
What are the good things we want:
1. Ending this year on a high
2. New circle of favour in the work place, school etc
3. Healing of the body and sound health
4. Direction and a closer walk with God
Why don’t we lift up our voice today asking for an end to evil and asking for a new start.
DAY 6: MY ALPHA AND OMEGA. Rev 1:8, Rev
- Praise the Lord for He is your beginning and your ending
- Praise the Lord for He knows you from your mother’s womb.
- Father please make me who you want me to be before the end this year
- Father I give you my entire life, please use my life for your glory
- Father please take my life and let it be consecrated unto you Lord
- Father I surrender all to you Lord, I withhold nothing.
- My Alpha and my Omega, Let me end my year well
- Father please make my days flourish for your glory
The book recommended for prayer and fasting – Marilyn Hickey (is very, very good. You can see synopsis / pages on Amazon. Not expensive. Brief and direct and gives you biblical reasons to fast and pray, the benefits, the health implications, different kinds of fasting and how you can develop a consistent fasting life. Hugely recommended for everyone)
Prayer focus: Lord let every negative trend come to an end in the church. my family, my nation. Let there be a new beginning IJN
On Prayer: The power of prayer and fasting – 21 days that can change your life – Marilyn Hickey
Masterlife Workbook: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study starting with the Masterlife: Disciple’s cross.