Jesus as the Son of God
We believe Jesus is the only begotten of the father. All other believers are adopted into Gods family at new birth. Adoption then makes us joint heir with Jesus and also means we have access to the father as sons. Read More
- Matthew 3:16-17 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:  And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
- John 1:18  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
The Efficacy of the scriptures as inspired by God
We believe the bible is truly a collection of several books written by different authors, helping us to understand God and his salvation plan and truly inspired by the Holy Spirit. Read More
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
- 2 Peter 1:20-21  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- Psalm 119:105  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my pattern
New Birth a prerequisite for heaven
We believe according to the bible that man can’t be saved just by being good morally. We also believe there are not several ways or several religions to God. The bible teaches that the only way to God is through believing and confessing Jesus as Lord and saviour. Read More
- John 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- John 3:16-18 KJV  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Water Baptism (as associating with the death and resurrection of Jesus)
We believe water baptism is important as a physical testimony of our faith. It is a physical representation of what we believe happened spiritually at new birth. Figuratively, the immersion signifies our old man of sin been nailed to the cross and dying with Jesus. Our rising from the water represents resurrection and regeneration of our spirit in Christ. Gal 2:20, 2 Corinthians 5:17.
- Romans 6:4  Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
- Colossians 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
Holy Spirit Baptism
We believe that following the new birth, arguably the next most important experience for a believer is to be filled with the Holy Spirit. God himself promised the outpouring of the Spirit in Joel 2:23-29. Jesus also promised he won’t leave us alone but would send the comforter and helper and stand by (Parakletos) John 14:16-18. Apostle Paul also said we don’t know how to pray the way we ought to pray but the Spirit helps our weakness Romans 8:26. The early church functioned effectively because of the infilling of the Holy Spirit. So the baptism of the Holy Spirit is an experience to be passionately desired by every believer. Read More
- Mark 1:8  I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
- Acts 2:1- 4  And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.  And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.  And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.  And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- Luke 3:16  John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
Resurrection and 2nd Coming of Jesus
We believe there is an hereafter. We believe Jesus is coming back to Rapture us believers. In the word of Apostle Paul if everything terminates on this earth and there is no future after now, then we are of all men most miserable – 1 Corinthians 15:19. Our enduring city is not here – Heb 13:14. We are expecting the 2nd coming of Jesus. Either at death or rapture, whichever comes first, we will eventually depart this present planet and there is a glorious future awaiting us believers. This we look forward to. Read More
- 1 Corinthians 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.