Psalm 103: 1 – 5
The Word: Psalm 103: 1 – 5 (KJV)
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Psalm 103: 6 – 10 (KJV)
6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. 7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. 8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. 9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. 10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
Think about it
10 REASONS WHY HE IS WORTHY….
God is worthy of our appreciation. For someone to be worthy, it means that person has actually worked for and deserves the accolades they are getting. Whatever praise, thanksgiving or worship we give him, he fully deserves it. From our reading today let’s look at 10 reasons why he deserves our thanksgiving
Psalm 103: 1- 22
- He forgives all your iniquities- V3
- He heals your diseases.-V3
- He redeems your life from destruction – V4
- He crowns you with you with Loving kindness and tender mercies. –V4
- He satisfies your mouth with good things. –V5
- He renews your youth like the Eagles – V5
- He executes righteousness and judgement on your behalf. – V6
- He makes known his ways and acts to you. – V7
- He is merciful and gracious unto you. He is slow to anger and plenteous in mercy. –V8
- He will not always chide neither will he keep his anger forever. – V9
Like we mentioned, we are in thanksgiving mode throughout December. Why not thank him for his goodness again today
Prayer focus: Thank you Jesus…..
On Prayer: Living life as a thank you – Nina Lesowitz
Masterlife Workbook: The Church is embarking on weeks of discipleship workbook study starting with the Masterlife: Disciple’s cross.